Thursday, April 15, 2010

Poem 13 - My Student's Secrets

My Students' Secrets

1. On Monday I'm missing class because I'm going to sell flowers with my mom. But don't tell the school because my mom says we'll get in trouble.

2. I don't need to know how to read because someday I'll be a lawyer and have lots of money so I won't have to.

3. Wait, don't tell me, I can do this.

4. This is crazy, you crazy.

5. That's not my father. That's my sister's husband. I know. It's gross, isn't it?

6. Yes, three monsters. No, I can't count.

7. Remember I told you about that boy I liked? Well today he came up to me and told me that he liked me. So I punched him!

8. I like Spiderman.

9. I missed class because my mom had her baby. I'm a big sister now!

10. You're wrong.

11. I've never written a letter before.

12. What's email?

13. Do you use acacia for your face. My friends said that it gets rid of pimples.

14. I like Mexican boys.

16. My favorite place to live is New York.

17. My school is haunted. I know because my teacher said so. She said there was a girl that got raped and killed by the janitor in the bathroom.

18. Another kid got stabbed to death today at my school.

No comments: