My Students' Secrets
1. On Monday I'm missing class because I'm going to sell flowers with my mom. But don't tell the school because my mom says we'll get in trouble.
2. I don't need to know how to read because someday I'll be a lawyer and have lots of money so I won't have to.
3. Wait, don't tell me, I can do this.
4. This is crazy, you crazy.
5. That's not my father. That's my sister's husband. I know. It's gross, isn't it?
6. Yes, three monsters. No, I can't count.
7. Remember I told you about that boy I liked? Well today he came up to me and told me that he liked me. So I punched him!
8. I like Spiderman.
9. I missed class because my mom had her baby. I'm a big sister now!
10. You're wrong.
11. I've never written a letter before.
12. What's email?
13. Do you use acacia for your face. My friends said that it gets rid of pimples.
14. I like Mexican boys.
16. My favorite place to live is New York.
17. My school is haunted. I know because my teacher said so. She said there was a girl that got raped and killed by the janitor in the bathroom.
18. Another kid got stabbed to death today at my school.
No comments:
Post a Comment